CONSUMER RIGHTS – WITHDRAWAL – CANCELLATION RETURN TERMS
- If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased
- The shipping charges, which are the product shipping cost, will be paid by the buyers.
- Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or establishment at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
- The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
- If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT COST IS NOT PAID
- If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution , The buyer has to return the product subject to the contract to the SELLER within 3 days, the shipping cost will belong to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPREDICTABLE REASONS
- If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, the product price will be paid to him/her in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
- The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER has to carefully protect the goods/services
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/establishment at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the SELLER via the contact information below.after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
- CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
NAME/TITLE: GRUP-PO LEATHER PAZARLAMA VE DIŞ TİCARET A.Ş.
ADDRESS: Telsiz Mahallesi 82/1 Sokak No:1 34020 Zeytinburnu/Istanbul
TEL: 0 532 201 62 79 (Customer Service) 0 212 546 87 50
FAX: 0 212 546 87 50
- DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
If the buyer has purchased a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
- The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be given to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" regulated in this contract.
- The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
- The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification to the BUYER and to return the goods within 20 days.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the BUYER's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER's losses in proportion to the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the right of withdrawal period.
- In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
- In the return of products purchased outside the borders of Turkey, "even if the purchase is made using the campaign with free shipping and DDP (Delivered Duty Paid - Delivered Duty Paid)" delivery", the return of the product is approved by shop.puntogroup.com without any problems and promised In the case of the issue, only the product price will be refunded within 15-30 days after the return process is completed according to your return payment method, after deducting the shipping and all tax charges.
The prices displayed on our site are tax-free in USD and EURO, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order. Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives at its final destination, which is determined by your local customs office. Payment of these charges and taxes are your responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.
Warning!!! : Free Shipping campaign does not cover customs taxes and other charges. If you do not receive your product from customs due to taxes, etc. or if you initiate a return procedure, a refund will be provided by deducting the shipping fee and other costs, taxes and duties from the price you paid. If you do not find these conditions appropriate, do not use our site and do not make any purchases.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- Underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are in danger of spoiling quickly or that are likely to expire, which are prepared in line with the BUYER's request or clearly personal needs and are not suitable for return, the BUYER's Products that are not suitable for return in terms of health and hygiene if their packaging is opened by the BUYER after delivery, Products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, In the case of services rendered immediately or intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, if the package has been opened by the BUYER, it is not possible to return them as per the Regulation.In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, in accordance with the Regulation.
- In order to be able to return cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.), their unopened, untested packages can be returned. They must be intact and unused.
- In accordance with the Regulation, it is not possible to return the products that are specially prepared for the consumer in line with the order details chosen by the BUYER, or that processes such as assembly, installation, gluing are performed. In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal for special productions, which are started with the approval of the consumer, in accordance with the Regulation.
- The BUYER must carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the Right of Withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services must not be used and must not be damaged, including the return process. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
STATUS OF DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
- The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney's fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- You can make a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) to any of our ............, ........., bank accounts (TL).
- With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.