Dear Visitors, Customers and Members,
GRUP-PO DERİ PAZARLAMA VE DIŞ TİCARET A.Ş. (“PUNTO”), as "Data Controller" within the scope of our practices regarding the processing of your personal data and the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("Law"). we would like to inform you about your personal data that we process.
In this text:
• Visiting PUNTO stores (“Shops”), shopping in Stores or
• Being a member of our PUNTO Privice Card program (“Privice Card Member”),
• Visiting puntogroup.com and/or shop.puntogroup.com websites (“Site”) or using Punto and/or Punto Group application (“Mobile Application”) that you download to your mobile phone, Site/Mobile Application or Contactless Payment system, or sending a purchase made by third parties to you or becoming a member of the Site/Mobile Application (“Site Member”),
• Your consent to general and personalized campaign notifications through commercial communication channels,
• Communicating with each other through communication channels,
• Contact with Punto regarding corporate sales processes and/or shop or send you gifts, products, etc. regarding corporate sales processes.
• In case you participate in campaigns, contests, lotteries and other events organized by Punto, there is a clarification text regarding the use of your personal data.
1) What Are Our Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data and What Is Your Personal Data We Process?
In order to ensure the safety of you, PUNTO and its employees and other third parties against all kinds of acts, crimes or behaviors that are against the legislation that may occur in the stores, and to fulfill our information, document and other related obligations to the judicial authorities, our stores are monitored with 24-hour security cameras and images are displayed. It is recorded and we process your security camera images.
Store Shopping and After Sales Processes
• Carrying out the shopping process, distinguishing your records created in our system from the records of other customers, enabling you to benefit from post-sales operational transactions (modification, exchange, return, product inspection, etc.) without submitting an invoice/receipt, and fulfilling these operational transactions, - Your identity (name and surname) and contact information (e-mail address, telephone number) and shopping (shopping date, amount, shopping content, payment method and information) for the purpose of sending the invoice/e-archive invoice to you, supplying the products that are not available in our stores and delivering them directly to you. In addition to this information, your TR identity number information in order to use our legal rights in case of a possible legal dispute for the purchases that you will make through the order method and then pay for the purchases from the Stores, provided that the necessary conditions are met,
• If you do your shopping at our airport store, in addition to these, your passport number, nationality, date of birth, gender, flight information, in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
• If necessary, your bank account information so that the refund can be made to your bank account during the return processes,
• Your identity, contact and billing information for issuing invoices and, in some cases, current account and reconciliation transactions, as well as some additional billing information if you are a taxpayer (TR identity / tax number, personal company information),
• If you want to make your payment by credit card, your credit card information (credit card information is transferred to the payment institution without being recorded by us) in order to receive the payment.
• If you want to make your payment by mail order, your name, surname, credit card information, phone number, product information, order amount, signature and your identity's front photo information,
• If you want to benefit from Punto's tailor-made sewing/product service, we collect and process your name and surname, order information and your size information about your order, as well as this information, which is counted for use in future orders if you give your explicit consent, and to store your body measurements without taking your body measurements again in each order.
Privice Card Membership
• To carry out your Privice Card membership transactions, to send your Punto Privice Card to you, to fulfill our obligations under Privice Card programs, to enable you to benefit from the campaigns, to determine which program you can be included in among the Privice Card programs and whether you meet the qualifications for transitioning to the other program, to provide membership information, In order to enable you to use and query the points earned by you, your identity (name and surname), membership number, contact (phone number, e-mail, address and your shopping information (data, time, amount of your purchases, shopping content, points you have earned, etc.) Information that enables us to benefit from campaigns related to Privacy Card memberships.
• General or personalized campaigns, advantages, promotions, creation of advertisements, organization of campaigns, contests, sweepstakes and other events, segmentation, reporting, profiling, marketing and analysis studies. Your marketing information (date of birth, gender, province, district, demographic information, location information if location sharing is open) for the purposes of advertising and marketing/communication activities of Punto in Mobile Application, Site or other 3rd party environments. (Notifications in Mobile Application and Site, pop-up display, personalized offers, customization of user screens, advertisements, searches, surveys, etc.) Approaches, habits, favourites, likes, behaviors, preferences, search movements, segments, past purchases, cookie records, cookie and ad identifier/ID information and device ID, payment methods against in-Site and Mobile Application notifications/surveys/offers/campaigns. and preferences, Mobile Application usage time, Mobile Application version information, communication preferences, shopping amount, payment channels, bank information where the payment is made, brand, model, technical feature and operating system information of the device used, operator information you use, survey answers, etc.) , we collect and process.
Site/Mobile Application Usage and Site/Mobile Application or Contactless Payment Shopping (Shopping as a member or without membership)
If you use the Site/Mobile Application or wish to place an order through our Site/Mobile Application or Contactless Payment system,
• Carrying out the shopping process, preparing the order, preparing the packing slip, shipping, updating the delivery information, ensuring that your order can be delivered to you or if you want to receive your order from the Stores, ensuring proper delivery in the Stores, distinguishing your records created in our system from the records of other customers. your identity (name and surname) and contact information (e-mail address, telephone number, full address) for the purpose of carrying out post-sales operational transactions (modification, change, return, product inspection, etc.), sending the e-invoice regarding your shopping to you, and your shopping (shopping date, time, amount, shopping content, payment method and payment details) information,
• Your identity and billing information for the purpose of issuing invoices, and some additional billing information if you are a taxpayer (TR identity number, tax number, individual company information)
• If you want to make your payment by credit card, your credit card information (credit card information is transferred to the payment institution without being recorded by us) so that the payment can be received.
• If products are sent to you via the Site/Mobile Application by individuals, we process your name, surname, mobile phone and address information so that the order can be delivered to you.
• We collect and process your use of the Site and Mobile Application in order to detect and correct technical/software errors and deficiencies encountered during your visit and use of the Site and Mobile Application.
Site Membership (Site/Mobile Application)
• Your identity (name and surname), contact (e-mail address, telephone number, full address) and password information for the purposes of ensuring the realization of membership transactions, fulfilling the requirements of the membership agreement that we will conclude with you, making member login, and providing membership information,
• Your identity (name and surname) and contact information (phone number, e-mail address, delivery and billing address information) in order to enable you to shop using your member information without the need to re-enter information for each shopping transaction when you want to shop via the Site/Mobile Application as a member,
• In order to provide you with the service of viewing your order history as a member, your shopping information (shopping date, time, amount, shopping content, payment details),
• In order for you to benefit from special membership programs, to benefit from special opportunities and offers created according to your purchases from stores and the Site, to earn points and to use these points, your shopping information from the stores and the Site, general or special personalized campaigns, advantages, promotions, advertisements, creation, organization of campaigns, contests, sweepstakes and other events, segmentation, reporting, profiling, marketing and analysis studies, advertisements and marketing/communication activities (Mobile Application and Site) of Punto in Mobile Application, Site or other 3rd party environments. notifications, pop-up display, personalized offers, customizing user screens, advertisements, searches, surveys, etc.), creating and forwarding the closest and most suitable offers to you if location sharing is turned on on your mobile device, good experience In order to improve your marketing information (date of birth, gender, province, district, demographic information, location information if sharing is open, approaches to notifications/surveys/offers/campaigns within the Site and Mobile Application, habits, favorites, likes, behaviors, preferences, search movements, segments, past purchases, cookie records, cookie and advertising identifier/ID information and device ID, payment methods and preferences, Mobile Application usage time, Mobile Application version information, communication preferences, shopping amount, payment channels, bank information where payment was made , brand, model, technical specification and operating system information about the device used, operator information you use, survey answers, etc.), we collect and process.
Commercial Communication Processes
If you give commercial communication permission/explicit consent, general or personalized campaigns, advantages, promotions, advertisements, notifications, marketing activities and commercial communication activities for you (SMS, e-mail, search, etc.) We process your identity (name and surname) and contact (phone number, e-mail address, full address) information for the purposes of being able to find information about our products and services, sending surveys for customer satisfaction, campaigns, contests, sweepstakes, invitations, openings and other events.
Corporate Sales Processes
In case you contact our corporate sales unit, preparing your offer upon your request, forwarding it to you, forwarding your information to the relevant store if you accept the offer.
We process your identity (name and surname), contact (e-mail, mobile phone), customer transaction (offer, order, cargo information), billing information and the institution you work for, for the purposes of sending your products to you, and when necessary, to communicate about new order processes. (The information to be processed regarding your order is given above in the section on store purchases.)
Gifts, products, etc. to you within the scope of corporate sales processes by third parties. If it is sent, we process your name, surname, mobile phone, full address and the institution you work for in order to deliver the order to you.
Call Center/Customer Relationship Processes/Live Style and Sales Consulting
To resolve your problems and complaints, if you contact us via our communication channels (call center, e-mail, Site, Mobile Application, social media, online messaging/voice call application, etc.), Identity (name and surname), contact (address, e-mail address, telephone number) in order to answer your questions about fashion and style, to contact you when necessary, and to provide online visual style and sales consultancy services from Punto stores in line with the appointment you have created, customer transaction (appointment information, requests and complaints, purchases, gifts/discounts/benefits), If it is included in the messages you send or if you participate in the video call with your camera open within the scope of the live consultancy service to be provided to you, visual recording (photograph, video and video call recordings) and your legal transaction information if necessary; In addition, we process video call video recordings and call center audio recordings to be used as evidence in our customer satisfaction efforts and in disputes that may arise between us.
Legal Processes and Internal Activities
We process your identity, communication, shopping, invoice and transaction security (log records) information in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the legislation and to fulfill our other legal obligations towards authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations. For the purposes of exercising all kinds of lawsuits, right of reply and objection against official institutions and organizations such as courts, enforcement offices, arbitral tribunals in disputes that may arise, conducting negotiations and agreement processes regarding disputes, providing necessary information to you if you request information from us, and internal audit, internal control and within the scope of reporting, testing, development and improvement studies, information on identity (name and surname), contact (phone number, e-mail address, full address), shopping, invoice, camera images, transaction security (Privice Card membership, Site membership, Site /Mobile Application exchanges, commercial communication, permit/explicit consent/contract approval log records) and legal transaction information (correspondence and file information regarding dispute processes).
Mobile Application, Site and other GRUP-PO DERİ PAZARLAMA VE DIŞ TİCARET A.Ş. - PUNTO DERİ SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. Your identity, contact, credit card information (only the first 6 and last 4 digits), shopping and ordering in order to prevent the use of the systems against membership agreements, legislation and morality, to detect suspicious transactions and illegal uses, to block and unblock them. We process your information and transaction security information.
2) To Whom and For What Purpose Can We Transfer Your Personal Data?
• Information technologies, marketing/advertising/analysis activities, logistics services, payment services or consultancy requiring expertise, etc. with our company's domestic service providers and business partners in order to receive product and service support
(call center, personal data collectors via devices, marketing/advertising/analysis service providers, database and server service providers, Site and Mobile Application usage monitoring service providers, e-mail server service providers, e-invoice and e-archive billing service providers , electronic message service providers, cargo and courier companies, special product sewing service suppliers, card printing service providers, printing houses, warehouse service providers, banks and electronic payment institutions, legal and financial consultancy services, independent audit service providers, archiving service providers, customer support - video call service providers and online messaging/voice call service providers)
• To these institutions, organizations and authorities with the information requested from us in order to provide information, documents and other related obligations to authorized public institutions and organizations and judicial authorities, and to use our legal rights such as the rights of lawsuit and reply,
• With our suppliers and payment institutions regarding the relevant transaction, from which we receive consultancy services when necessary, for the purposes of tracking and detecting suspicious transactions and preventing illegal transactions,
• If necessary, your security camera images in the stores to the security units of the shopping center where the store is located,
• With our business partners within the scope of activities to increase visit traffic on the Site and Mobile Application,
• If you give your explicit consent, The brands of GRUP-PO DERİ PAZARLAMA VE DIŞ TİCARET A.Ş. and PUNTO DERİ SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. for the purposes of data enrichment/singulation activities
• With the dealers operating the PUNTO stores that we use a common customer management system,
Transfer to Abroad: Information technologies, marketing/advertising/analysis activities, or consultancy requiring expertise, etc. with service providers abroad (insurance service, server/maintenance and development service within the scope of cyber security) in order to receive product and service support on issues and in order to fulfill the requirements of the agreements within the scope of the agreements we have made with our business partners. we may share your identity, finance, communication, marketing, location, customer transaction, and transaction security data abroad with business partners and thus, due to the fact that the servers of the relevant suppliers in the country and/or abroad are abroad.
3) What is the collection method and legal reason for your personal data?
We collect the records of your special order processes or return processes by recording your mail order forms, recording the relevant documents and using non-automatic methods.
We collect your personal data based on the following legal reasons;
• Regarding the sales processes on the Site, Stores and Mobile Application, "data processing is necessary for the establishment and performance of the contract", "fulfillment of legal obligation" and "data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller" ;
• “fulfillment of legal obligation” regarding our custody obligations arising from the legislation;
• Regarding recording with security cameras in stores, "data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller" and "data processing and transfer is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of rights";
• Regarding the Site Membership and Punto Privice Card Membership processes, "data processing is necessary for the establishment and performance of the contract" and your "explicit consent";
• Regarding the Call Center/Customer Relations Processes/Live Style and Sales Consultancy processes, "data processing is necessary for the establishment and performance of the contract" and "data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller";
• If you request your information to be kept in commercial communication processes or special order processes, we collect it based on your "explicit consent". You can terminate your personal data processing activities based on explicit consent by withdrawing your explicit consent at any time and without giving any reason.
4) What are your rights?
As the Data Controller, you can submit your applications to GRUP-PO DERİ PAZARLAMA VE DIŞ TİCARET A.Ş. , by making a written application to the address below, or by sending an e-mail from your e-mail address registered in our system. (We would like to remind you that the relevant request must comply with the conditions in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller.)
Address: Telsiz Mh. 82/1. sc. No:1, Floor:5 34020 Zeytinburnu - Istanbul
MEMBER'S EXPRESS CONSENT STATEMENT
Within the framework of the information given to me above, I declare that I have given all the personal information I have given with my own consent, and that the personal data I have given will be used, collected, recorded, processed by the Company for the above-mentioned purposes. And that I expressly consent to the transfer of my personal contact information to the country or abroad for these purposes, to the storage, recording and sharing of my personal contact information with third parties within the terms of this consent declaration, that I have learned all my rights, including my right to request information regarding the processing and protection of personal data, and I accept and declare that I have been informed that I can always use my rights in accordance with the Law by applying to the person in charge.